Montana Snowmobile Program
Snowmobiling is one of the most exciting ways to experience the great outdoors! The Montana Snowmobile Program provides grant funding to support snowmobile trail grooming and education so enthusiasts can ride safely in Montana.
Welcome to the Montana Snowmobile Program, administered by Montana State Parks.
This state grant program supports snowmobile trail grooming, the purchase and repair of grooming-related equipment, safety education, public outreach, and law enforcement.
This grant funding is available to: snowmobiling clubs, organizations and public land-managing agencies.
The Snowmobile Program Advisory Committee meets each year to make recommendations on the use of all snowmobile funds.
This year's grant application deadline is May 15, 2013.
- Snowmobile Program Fact Sheet ( 40.51 KB| 39.50 KB)
- Snowmobile Grant Selection Process ( 31.23 KB | 34 KB)
- Environmental Analysis Guidelines ( 31.92 KB | 35.00 KB)
- Sample Snowmobile Project Grant Agreement ( 58 KB)
- Proposed 2013-2014 Snowmobile Club Grooming Fund Allocations ( 55 KB)
- 2012 Summer Snowmobile Meetings ( 363 KB)
- 2013 Snowmobile Contact Sheet( 63 KB)